The Golden Leaves team were a pleasure to deal with at a difficult time, very sensitive and extremely helpful.
We are always looking for people who love giving great customer service, take great pride in their work, have a “can do” attitude, a clear speaking voice and excellent communication skills.
We currently have the following vacancies within the organisation:
We are currently seeking an Administrator, to be based in our Croydon office.
- Administration, including processing plan applications and payments and producing member’s documents. Liaise with all external customers at the time of need, including Funeral directors and next of kin. Update database with all amendments, such as change of address etc. Liaise with colleagues to ensure correct information is up to date and communicated and latest information is provided. Process stock and literature requests for Agents, Funeral Directors, Will Writers and Sales Representatives.
All aspects of administration to support the Funeral Plan co-ordinators. Inputting data onto the database, filing, answering phones, dealing with customer queries and complaints, general office duties.
We are currently seeking a maternity fixed term contract for a Credit Controller, to be based in our Croydon office.
Credit Controller Duties
The role will be to manage the company’s Credit Control and ensure timely collection of outstanding monies, escalation of the collection procedure and timely reporting to senior management.
- Current and up to date knowledge and experience of Sage 50 Accounts Software
- Ability to investigate and resolve accounts queries
- To oversee the credit control function and take ownership of the role
- Customer care over the phone
- Bank reconciliations
- Provide an ongoing credit control report monthly to the Head of Finance/Directors and attend meetings when requested
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
If you would like to join our team, please download an application form here.
On completion please return this form to our HR Manager, Shelley Hiller.